Managing through Crisis study
What if you could self-assess your management style during the Covid-19 crisis?
ORISE Management gives you access to a FREE study aiming to help you reflect on how the Covid19 situation has impacted your management style since the crisis happened.
This study will help you
- To reflect on your actions and management style through the crisis.
- To take a step back on the actions you have taken as a manager
- To assess your capacity to rebound from the crisis and to reinvent the next steps
THIS STUDY IS FOR YOU IF …..
- You are a people manager i.e. leading direct reports or leading a cross functional team in a matriciel organisation
- You are working in a medium size or large company or multinational company based in Eastern Europe
- Your company has maintained its activity during the crisis and had to go for a full or partial remote working policy
- The study helps you assessing 7 topics:
- Business continuity plan and crisis communication
- Working conditions
- Remote and flexible working
- Management and leadership style
- Management support
- Team dynamic
- Productivity and forecast
Who are we ?
- We are a team of 7 experts in the field of Human Ressources, operational performance, communication crisis and executive coaching
- We ensure a quality content that has been developped since June and tested by various professionals
- We strictly guaranty the confidentiality of your data
- We deliver a benchmark that we help you assessing your actions
- Upon request, we can offer you a personalised report and provide you with a more refined benchmark
Get to know us
- Alessia Lefebure, Directrice des Etudes à l’EHESP, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique
- Christine Mueller, HR Director Switzerland, Roche
Lilly Sitzler Spicher, Executive coach with experience in HR (Novartis, Syngenta)
Maxime Magnier, People and cultural Manager, Philip Morris
Philip Atkinson , Executive coach with experience in communication and agile project (Roche)
Mai TRAN, spécialiste en communication de crise
Anthony Durieux-Menage, HR Head, Medartis
Luz d’Ans, Executive with experience in Risk Management (UBS, HSBC)